Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My boy and CARS

Oh my... Long time didnt write but you cant even imagine that how much busy was here... We started our homeschool 4 weeks ago and doing well... Odelia s learning letter "D". And she s doing great... She loves to read and i cant tell that she loves that much about writing... But she still writes... 

And Yuhanna!!! Oh my word... He s crazy for cars... He started to talk slowly as he learns 3 languages. But you can hear very well word of CAR... Another kids are sleeping with a teddy bear or dog or doll. But my boy s sleeping with his CARS...
I cant believe that he ll be 2 at this month and the same month our 3rd one will arrive... WHAT??? My baby came a child...
And he loves to hug and cuddles and kisses... Oh how much i love it. Because Odelia isnt allow this one now.

When he was only 1 week... (dont look at the date of pic. It was wrong date)

 Look at this handsome guy... I cant belive how he grown up...
 And here he s... I love this almond eyes...Isnt he cute?





































And there s a big chaos going on in our home now. Both kids got cold and grumply. And this lil girl in me just trying to come out and i m so ready for it. And cant wait to hold my 3rd one. 

And just we are looking for a new flat now. So lets see how it will be. I wish it will be a house. I mean with a garden where kids can run freely and wont worry about neighbours... Anyway it s just a dream for now...

And started plan again my days and times...And it s going well I mean i started like schedules...
And learning to more trust to God. He s doing some wonderful things in our family...
I mean 2 weeks ago I was talking with David about which kind of clothes we need for Odelia for the winter... And went to church and some friend said that she brought some clothes for Odelia... And it was all what we talked that we ll need... God s really our provider...

And just you can pray for me that God can give me more strenght. And give me more passion. 
Just cant wait to hold lil Bhaviya Abigail...I m just tired of this big and heavy belly...



No comments:

Post a Comment