Friday, September 6, 2013

Hate to See My Girl's Heart Broken!

I know it s been long time... But it was so busy and tired weeks...I was so tired both physically  and emotionally and spritually...

We were just thinking to move another flatt or not until baby comes or winter comes...We still didnt solve it...And still praying that God's guide for us. Because I m so tired to move another home but I know moving s the best for us. Best for me and kids and David...

One of the my sister came to visit us after 2 years. It was great time and busy time but all we enjoy... Especially my kids were enjoying to know their aunt and spent time with her. But she was only 1 week with us.

And one of the refugee lady gave to birth who I was trying to help about her pregnancy and baby. It was not that easy... She went to hospital too early and hospital was too rough with us and with her so she finally had C-section and stayed at the hospital almost 1 week... And I had to gone to hospital everyday... It s more than 1 hour ride to reach the hospital and I was so tired in everyway... The same time my kids were so sick and i had to left them at home with David and gone to help that lady... So I was feeling too guilty to leave my kids at home in that situation and leave to David alone with 2 sick kids for hours everyday...
So last saturday I started have terrible low back pain and braxton hicks...Some of them were coming every 20 mins so strongly during 3 hours non-stop...That contractions still contunie and so strongly even cant walk many times...

And Odelia wants to go to so badly... So I gone and try to put her a government preschool...But they didnt accept... They said me to put her the private one and i think they dont know the prices...
And Odelia was soooo upset and she was crying all the day and still crying when she remembers about school... And when i see her like that my heart s just hurting so much for I cant do anything for this... It s really hurting me. I tried to talk with her about contunie to home-school but she says that she wanna go to a REAL SCHOOL...
I cant blame her... She s right. She wanna meet with other kids and learn from a real teacher not from her mommy who s trying to manage with a 22 months old boy and home chores and phone calls because of another people's work problem and so soon another baby will come...

Oh God we know that YOU know the best and you love my kids more than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment