Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My BabyBoy will be a Big Brother!!!


Oh my! I cant believe it happened!
When I learnt that I am expecting my 2nd baby while my 1st baby was only 11 months. And I was just leave to work and cant believe expecting again! I knew God had a plan -I mean a real good plan- and my pregnancy started with terrible back-pain and i've been told that it s because of the one of my nerves. Anyway it went away in a few weeks and I was really glad that I didnt have any problem like my first one! And while I m 20 weeks pregnant and wake up one morning with a terrible pain... I didnt know what was going on...And didnt wanna learn too... I had those pains 3 weeks... And 3 weeks later i recognize that my baby didnt move 3 whole days... Who were pregnant or still they are you can know what it can be! Yes, I thought the same thing. I thought I lost my son! Prayed with 2 good friends and decided to go to hospital but I knew what they ll tell me! We gone and checked the heartbeat which was too low...
And did many tests and many things to see if baby is moving or not, or heart rate will be ok or not!
After all doctor told me to go and eat something and drink 1lt juice...And David and me were just praying like crazy that it can work... And God heard us...My boy started move... It was big miracle...

Few weeks was ok and that pain came back again 4 weeks later... It was really hurting... While I had C-section with my first I didnt know what it was... And we went to hospital again... And they said I was in the labor and baby was small so they gave some injection to stop to birth... And my Dr said if he ll stay inside for 48 hours it will be the biggest miracle ever she saw... And guess what that miracle happened. And She asked us about Jesus more...

When she was on vacation we went to close hospital for check because i had some bleeding and in there they started asked to us if we have any daum syndrom in the family... We started looking each other while trying to understand what that mean! This Dr said he has daum syndrom... It will be so hard for us to look after him etc... 

We prayed and cry to God and accept that if he want us to have a daum syndrom child it will be ok too... But we still knew that prayer can change everything...
After the few test they understood there s nothing in this little boy... He s totally healthy...

And we came until 40 weeks there was not much problem after all... and waiting until 43 weeks...
And after 56 hours contractions i hold him and it was precious moment for David and me... We were in tears but it was happiness tears... I had him natural birth and i learnt how it s great!

The day we had him and came to home the same day 26/11/2011

Big sister reads a book for baby brother




Look at those big and wonderful eyes...



My 3 loves in one photo (+1 now)



No comments:

Post a Comment