Sunday, June 30, 2013

What more than 3?????????

Had wonderful 2-3 weeks... Had a relax weekend last week and learn about God more and i learnt about my kids more too... We had a kitten but it s not good for Yuhanna or i should sayYuhanna is not good for cats...And now we are looking for a place to give the cat away...

After we came back from Yalova Odelia got sick, after her Yuhanna got sick and I was so sick too... I mean i had a terrible stomachache... As you guess it s not good while you are pregnant :( Anyway I m better and Odelia got healed but Yuhanna is still sick, which is terrible for everyone...So I m at the home with him and Odelia went with daddy to church.

So we learnt a new thing about Odelia... That s she wanna go to school, not homeschool...And we are ok with that. She will start to kindergarten nex season...Which mean s we should move too...and after it will come to new baby...So many thing will change in our home. But one thing still be the same: I will learn many things in eachday...about motherhood, about my kids, about my husband and how to be a better wife... But most of all I ll keep to learn about How GOD loves me and my family and learn how to WALK with HIM eachday no matter what.

And I learnt that my husband wants more kids than 3!!!!!!!! We talked and i thought we decided about 3 kids and yesterday we were talking and telling ok after the baby we should give baby stuff away but he said me that " What bout for another babies and pregnancies????????" I was just shock...And asked him again and again what he meant.... He told me that he wants more kids... I do too... But it s not easy in many ways but i think will have more kids... Only God know about number ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment