Saturday, February 2, 2013

Birthday Party for my First Born

It was such a busy week...
Could you believe how much i should do cleaning and cleaning and cleaning...Shopping and planning and cooking and baking and i did my first fondant Birthday cake... It was such a cool experience...but took my 4 hours too...

And i invited just the few people with their little kids...But only 3 of them came...urghhhhhhh...
But it was ok and my all the feelings changed when my baby girl (3yo) was so happy and excited...

My day turned 180C  when she said me that `thank you mommy`... You are welcome my sweety...

I should thank you that you made me momma for the first time... and bring to my life more laugh, joy, happiness... I cant even think a life without you my Odelia... You are the real Grace from GOD...

You made my day longer and night shorter but made my life more enjoyable...

Love you sweetheart
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment